Friday, April 23, 2010

On a new quest...

As this blog came up on my screen just a few minutes ago, I was stunned to discover that it has been a year since I posted here! YIKES!! While I would love to reflect on the last year and wander slowly down memory lane, there just isn't the time for that at the moment... I am editing a wedding, school portraits, and several family sessions. Time doesn't seem to be on my side these days:(. However, I am thankful for this season of busy-ness!! The Lord continues to be gracious in spite of my many shortcomings and I will never be able to wrap my head around His goodness!!

My photography business is growing... truly by leaps and bounds and maintaining this blog in addition to my photography blog is overwhelming and I end up keeping neither one completel updated. So... here is how to follow the adventures of the Hodges' family and my photography business:

www.monicajune.com

Please come visit us there:)!

No comments: