Friday, April 10, 2009

Inquiring Minds Want To Know...

Or so I have been told... It HAS been a really, really LONG time since I've updated my blog - sooo... sorry!! Anyway, I've been told, "Update your blog - inquiring minds want to know what's going on with your family." So, Angie - my faithful reader;) - here's an update...

We are all doing well and life continues to move forward at warp speed. I know I sound like such a dork when I say this, but it seems hard to believe that it is Easter weekend - I still haven't mailed my Christmas cards yet!!!

Anyway... Megan is almost a high school graduate, Wyatt is ready for second grade (at least that's what he tells me - he wants his 2nd grade math book already!) and I am continuing to make it through the school year as well as trying to shoot as much as possible. Over the past five weeks I shot two weddings, three newborns and a handful of families. Tomorrow morning I am doing a senior shoot and a family shoot - it should be fun!!

Megan is firming up her post-high-school-graduation plans and while I'm not going to unveil them yet, it has something to do with horses (surprise, surprise) and Canada... yes, you read that right, Canada!

Stay tuned for lots of pics, more news about Canada, funny stories from the Wy man, news about my website and even more pics:)! Oh, Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Angie said...

It's a post! A REAL LIVE NEW POST!! I'm anxiously awaiting details of Megan's plans - I've been wondering...

:)